CBSE Class 10th Maths Important Questions
CBSE Class 10th Maths Important Questions: Below article focuses on various important questions for class 10th Maths CBSE students for the final preparation of examination. Questions are more preferable for the advanced preparation for the exam.
All the below questions updated by our experienced faculty and an experienced team for providing you the best preparation for your final examination. The below articles contains all the important questions which are mostly and have maximum chances for asking in the examination.
So go through the below article for the most important questions for class 10th Maths.
List of CBSE Class 10th Maths Important Questions
- If the sum of first m terms of an AP is 2m2 + 3m, then what is its second term?
- Find the value of ‘k’ so that the zeros of the quadratic polynomial 3×2 – kx + 14 are in the ratio 7: 6.
- Determine whether the following system of linear equation has a unique solution, no solution or infinitely many solution.
4x − 5y = 3
8x − 10y = 6
- If the bisectors of adjacent angles P and Q of a parallelogram PQRS intersect at a point O, then find ∠POQ.
- Water flows through a circular pipe, whose internal diameter is 2 cm, at the rate of 0.7 m per second into a cylindrical tank, the radius of whose base is 40 cm. By how much will the level of water in the cylindrical tank use in half an hour?
- On a straight line passing through the foot of a tower, two points C and D are at distances of 4 m and 16 m from the foot respectively. If the angles of elevation from C and D of the top of the tower are complementary, then find the height of the tower.
- If the ratio of the sum of the first n terms of two A.Ps is (7n + 1):(4n + 27), then find the ratio of their 9th terms.