Important Maths Formulae For Class 10 CBSE-
As many students have maths Phobia and because of this, they cannot understand this subject. It often happens that because students consider maths subject as Achilles heels so they tend to forget formulas may be due to pressure, fear, or stress. so, here is a list of complete formulas for the students of class 10th.
- (a + b)2 = a2 + 2ab + b2
- (a – b)2 = a2 – 2ab + b2
- (a + b) (a – b) = a2 – b2
- (x + a)(x + b) = x2 + (a + b)x + ab
- (x + a)(x – b) = x2 + (a – b)x – ab
- (x – a)(x + b) = x2 + (b – a)x – ab
- (x – a)(x – b) = x2 – (a + b)x + ab
- (a + b)3 = a3 + b3 + 3ab(a + b)
- (a – b)3 = a3 – b3 – 3ab(a – b)
- (x + y + z) 2 = x2 + y2 + z2 + 2xy + 2yz + 2xz
- (x + y – z) 2 = x2 + y2 + z2 + 2xy – 2yz – 2xz
- (x – y + z)2 = x2 + y2 + z2 – 2xy – 2yz + 2xz
- (x – y – z)2 = x2 + y2 + z2 – 2xy + 2yz – 2xz
- x3 + y3 + z3 – 3xyz = (x + y + z)(x2 + y2 + z2 – xy – yz -xz)
- x2 + y2 = 1212 [(x + y)2 + (x – y)2]
- (x + a) (x + b) (x + c) = x3 + (a + b +c)x2 + (ab + bc + ca)x + abc
- x3 + y3 = (x + y) (x2 – xy + y2)
- x3 – y3 = (x – y) (x2 + xy + y2)
- x2 + y2 + z2 -xy – yz – zx = 1212 [(x-y)2 + (y-z)2 + (z-x)2]
amxan = am+n
(am)n = amn
(ambn)p = ampb np
a-m = 1am1am
Rules of Zero:
a1 = a
a0 = 1
a*0 = 0
a is undefined
Linear equation in one variable ax + b = 0, x = – −ba−ba
Quadratic Equation: ax2 + bx + c = 0 x = −b±b2−4ac√2a−b±b2−4ac2a
Discriminant D = b2 – 4ac
- When a rate of discount is given Discount = MP∗Rate of Discount 100.
- Simple Interest = PTR100PTR100 where P = Principal, T = Time in years R = Rate of interest per annum.
- Principal = 100∗S.IR∗T100∗S.IR∗T.
Rate = 100∗S.IP∗T100∗S.IP∗T.
Time = 100∗S.IP∗R100∗S.IP∗R.
Principal = Amount – Simple Interest.
Discount = MP – SP.
P(E) = Number of outcomes favorable to E
Total Number of Possible Outcomes.