Scholarship for 10th class by PM Narendra Modi
PM Modi scholarship scheme 2018-19 application form
Online scholarship that’s one of the best scholarship scheme launched for the whole Indian students which is basically launched by our respected Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ji with various other scholarship schemes offered by the government of India
.The scheme is for class 10th and 12th passed students who want to go for admission in professional college like bachelor of engineering B Tech, medical pharmacy, BCA, BBA, and Engineering so if you are interested in going to higher studies for this respective scholarship.If you want to participate in that scheme you have to apply online from official website i.e. PM Modi scholarship scheme 2018 and fill the online registration form there very easily.
PM Modi scholarship scheme 2018
Students if you think to do register in this scholarship scheme then you have to know some criteria which are needed for filling the form for this scholarship for the year 2018
pm scholarship 2018 available for
- Post-graduation like MA,M.COM, M.SC
- Graduation in B.SC, BC.om
- Students who are regular from any school or from any institute is able to participate in this scholarship and students Who do study from a distance are not able to take part in this scholarship or not get this scholarship.
- only those students who passed the previous examination are able to apply for this scholarship scheme and they should be having the first position in the examination.
- family income of an applicant should be less than 6 lakh per annum.
- age of a student must be between in 18 to 25 years.
Pradhan Mantri scholarship scheme 2018-19
- A student should score minimum 75% marks in class 12 in board examination.
- Students how to score 75% marks in 12th board examination will get 1000 rupees per month for next 10 months it means the total is 10000 rupees of scholarship.
- Student if score 85% marks will scholarship amount of rupees 25000
- From that government of India provided 2000 rupees offer a scholarship for the students who are doing a professional course of 4 to 5 years the amount will be submitted to them in the 4th and 5th years for getting that money regular the student have to score minimum 50% marks in every semester.
Document required for the PM Modi scholarship scheme 2018-19
- Previous year mark sheet
- Age proof
- 10th Class mark sheet
- Bank account number which should be Aadhar linked
- passport size photograph
- Admission document for the professional course
PM Modi scholarship scheme 2018 starts in the month of January means in January the process of online application form filling submission will be started the scheme is Central Government scholarship scheme and there will be no involvement of state 1 minute all the details related to eligibility criteria will be updated on this website that will be given in the last section of this article if you have any query related to eligibility criteria or application procedure you may directly proceed to the official website and ask your query in the comment box.