you might have read Hundreds of post Regarding scoring marks above 90%. And I’m pretty sure that if you are reading this post it means that you are so adamant and have already made your mind. so, congratulation for trusting on yourself and then, taking a step ahead.
Through this post, I will tell you ways which will help you in achieving more percentage. I can only guide you but you are the one who has to follow this, I will show you the path but you have to walk on it. (Little too philosophical) so, in a Nutshell, lets come to the main topic and here are some of the tips:-
1. Complete your NCERT First:-
Tired of listening to the same thing over and over again? So, why not give it a try? This time not Superficially but holistically. NCERT book is designed in such a way that it covers up your topics and is enough for you to get good marks. Just in case you are wondering for some witty thing– (During Exam Time)
varsha- Hey! who is your BestFriend? me- my NCERT Book. (Saviour at this point in time)
2. Solve Practical Every day:-
Doesn’t matter if you are from commerce or science Background. Because both the streams have practical subjects so you can solve practicals every day. As practical is something which requires practice. so, you cannot completely rely on cramming. Make a time schedule which will further help you in keeping aside a time for practicals.
- Ex. Sunday: Maths.
- Monday: Physics/ Accounts…
And so on.
3. Solve Other Guide Books too:-
Done with your NCERT? Now wondering what to do? well, there are some of the books on the market which has sample papers and last years’ paper so try to solve them too as to know your preparations.
- Ex- S. L. Arora (physics).
- Hc Verma ( vol 1 and 2).
- G Tewani ( cengage publications)
- Amit M Agarwal ( Arihant ).
- OP Tandon
- Problems in physical chemistry ( N Awasthi ).
These are some of the Examples you can use other books according to yourself.
4. Learning Online is USFU (Useful+Fun):-
This Article is written online. I’m sure this is helpful. see if reading some tips is useful then, using internet for your subject knowledge can work as wonder. Isn’t?
- Make proper use of YouTube.
- visit Site, Trust me it’s Useful.
- visit KhanAcademy.
- Download sample papers.
5. Don’t ignore other Needs:-
Well, i know you have a lot of onus. But taking care of other needs are paramount like:-
- Take proper sleep at least for minimum 7 hours.
- A healthy diet will keep your mind and body fit.
- Meditation/Exercise will help in maintaining energy level.
- proper Gap between studies hour.
- An immaculate Study place. Afterall who can study in mess?
- Keep yourself away from Tv, Laptop, and mobile phones (Distractions) until and unless you don’t require them for studies purpose.
- Don’t forget to stay Hydrated.
so, these we some of the tips which will help you in fetching good marks and make everyone proud of you.
ALL THE VERY BEST. Thanks to me Later.
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]