CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Important Topics PDF
Below article Focuses on various important Topics for class 12th Chemistry CBSE students for the final preparation of examination. Topics are more preferable for the advanced preparation for the exam.
All the below topics updated by our experienced faculty and an experienced team for providing you the best preparation for your final examination. The below articles contains all the important topics which are mostly and have maximum chances for asking in the examination.
So go through the below article for the most important topics for class 12th Chemistry.
Class 12 Chemistry Important Topics PDF
- Calculation of number of atoms per unit cell is expected
- packing efficiency, calculation of radius etc.
- Band theory of Metals, Conductors, Semiconductors and Insulators and n & p type semiconductors
- electron sea model
- Henry’s law
- Solubility of gases in liquids
- Colligative properties
- Raoult’s law
- Relative lowering of vapour pressure
- Osmotic pressure
- Van’t Hoff factor
- Specific and molar conductivity
- Kohlrausch’s Law
- Electrolysis and law of electrolysis
- EMF of a celL
- Standard electrode potential
- Rate of a reaction
- Arrhenious equation
- Adsorption – physisorption and chemisorption
- Homogenous and heterogeneous activity and selectivity
- Colloids and suspension
- Lyophilic, lyophobic multi-molecular and macromolecular colloids
- Tyndall effect
- Electronic configuration, occurrence, oxidation states, trends in physical and chemical properties of P Block Element
- IUPAC nomenclature of mononuclear coordination compounds
- Identification of primary, secondary and tertiary alcohols
- Mechanism of dehydration