Class 12 board exam preparation:
CBSE Board Exams 2018 Date Sheet for Class 12th was released by the Central Board of School Education (CBSE). As per the Class 12th exam schedule, the examination will commence on March 5, 2018 (Monday) and conclude on April 13, 2018 (Friday). Approximately 11.86 lakh candidates have registered for Class 12 CBSE board exams 2018.
The Class 12 boards are one of the most popular board exams in India as they are conducted on an all-India level. The competition is very stiff as lakhs of students from all across the country will be appearing. What makes it so crucial is also because it is the pathway to all major entrance exams like the JEE, BITSAT, NEET, and AIIMS. So how to get good marks in board exams? In this post, we shall provide you board exam tips and tricks for your Class 12 board exam preparation.
Class 12 board exam preparation (Time Table)-
- Keep the complete list of formulae, experiments, and derivations.
- Questions related to organic and inorganic chemistry are fact-based questions that can be solved quickly with good practice.
- Firstly, clear the basic fundamentals and concepts of the subject, some calculations can be lengthy you should practice a lot these types of questions.
- Read as much as you can. Any piece of good literature should not escape your hands: Your textbooks, the newspaper, or anything else you can lay your hands on. Follow a good grammar book and know the basic rules.
- The key to a successful Computer Science exam is understanding. A majority of the question paper is based on programming, the only way to score is by having a thorough understanding of programming.
Here are some of the Tips which you should follow:
- Try having a weekly revision and a written test of what you studied during the weekdays.
2. Make sticky notes of things that are difficult to remember.
3. Make Time for Difficult Subject.
4. You can identify two subjects that you find the most difficult and then, Daily one hour you can dedicate to those subjects.
5. Please avoid listening to music, watching television, text messaging or surfing the Internet while studying.
6. Do not study past 11 – 11:30 P.M.
7. Practice sample papers/previous year papers to understand the pattern, test your preparation and identify your weak areas.
8. Keep yourself calm, positive and confident.
class 12th is an Inflection point in one’s life. And I know that staying calm is a Daunting Task. When you have Exams on your head you start feeling pressurize and Anxious. But all i wanted to say that Give your best, work hard, and never i repeat never Expect more. so, All The Very Best.
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]