How to set study Timetable for class 12th? in stands for Victory.
Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you..
As the quote follows, it’s time for students to pull up their socks and go for the ultimate vision of 12+ years. A good schedule, perseverance, dedication and punctuality will act as stepping stones in the path of success. , in Indore, is one the Best IIT JEE, NEET and AIIMS coaching institute in India. It serves the definition of bringing up the rising talents of students in their respective fields, a milestone in itself.
To climb the ladder of success you need to take the first step i.e. distinction in 12th Board Examinations followed by Entrance Examinations. For the purpose one needs to have a disciplined schedule, which must be strictly followed.Today’s discipline and punctuality will make tomorrow a brighter place to be in.
- Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. Wake up early and start the day afresh. Dedicate several hours towards studying.
- Make sure to take breaks in between as All work and No play, makes Jack a dull boy.
- Ensure that you are focused and sincere towards your studies.
- Let nothing distract you.
- Keep record or the portion being completed.
- Divide your study time into different subject slots.
- Give equal time and attention to all subjects.
- Subjects in which you lack need your ample and plus time.
- Textbooks are the best friends one have at this point of time.
- A good practice as well as revision is needed because Practice makes a man Perfect.
Students you are all set for the path, just put on seat belts, accelerate the speed and go for the drive.
All the best for your future.