As we know that board Exams are near. And I’m hoping that many of you have/will complete your NCERT book soon. After completing NCERT syllabus properly now its time for you guys to test yourself. you can Evaluate your position. And the best way to check your preparations is to solve previous year question papers. Through this, you can know and can further, estimate where you stand. It will also let you know about the topics or subjects in which you’re lagging behind and you need concentration. Now, you must be thinking about-
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- All questions are compulsory.
- Questions number 1 to 5 are very short answer questions and carry 1 mark each.
- Questions 6 to 10 are short answer questions and carry 2 marks each.
- Question number 11 to 22 are also short-answer questions and carry 3 marks each.
- Question number 23 is a value based questions and carry 4
- Question number 24 to 26 are long-answer questions and carry 5 marks each.
- Use Log Tables, if necessary. Use of calculators is not
|CHEMISTRY 2016 CBSE TEST PAPER||Download|
|MATHS CBSE 2016 TEST PAPER||Download|
|PHYSICS CBSE 2016 TEST PAPER||Download|
You Might Be Also Like:-
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]