12th CBSE 2013 Previous Years Question papers given below are based on CBSE pattern which was followed earlier by Every concern topics. Our team is preparing the new pattern sample papers and it will be updated soon.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- All questions are compulsory.
- The question paper consists of 29 questions divided into three sections A, B and C. Section A comprise of 10 questions of one mark each, section B comprises of 12 questions of four marks each and section C comprises of 7 questions of six marks each.
- All questions in section A are to be answered in one word, one sentence or as per the exact requirement of the questions.
- There is no overall choice, However, internal choice has been provided in 4 questions of four marks each and 2 questions of six marks each. You have to attempt only one of the alternatives in all such questions.
- Use of calculators is not permitted. You may ask for logarithmic tables, if required.
- Please write down the serial number of the question before attempting it.
|BIOLOGY 2013 CBSE TEST PAPER||Download|
|CHEMISTRY 2013 CBSE TEST PAPER||Download|
|MATHS CBSE 2013 TEST PAPER||Download|
|PHYSICS CBSE 2013 TEST PAPER||Download|
You Might Be Also Like
|CHEMISTRY 2016 CBSE TEST PAPER||Download|
|MATHS CBSE 2016 TEST PAPER||Download|
|PHYSICS CBSE 2016 TEST PAPER||Download|
|BIOLOGY 2017 CBSE TEST PAPER||Download|
|CHEMISTRY 2017 CBSE TEST PAPER||Download|
|PHYSICS CBSE 2017 TEST PAPER||Download|
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]