CBSE Class 9 Science important 1 and 2 marks questions
CBSE Class 9 Science important 1 and 2 marks questions: Below article Focuses on various important 1 and 2 marks questions for class 9th science CBSE students for the final preparation of board examination. Questions are more preferable for the advanced preparation for the exam.
All the below questions updated by our experienced faculty and an experienced team for providing you the best preparation for your final board examination. The below articles contains all the 1 and 2 marks important questions which mostly have maximum chances for asking in the examination.
So go through the below article for the most important 1 and 2 marks questions for class 9th science.
List of CBSE Class 9 Science important 1 marks questions
- What is rancidity?
- Name the particles which determine the mass of an atom.
- Who discovered neutron?
- Mention two uses of isotopes in the field of medicine.
- Name the characteristics of sound wave on which the following properties depend?
- Write any two charateristics of the animals belonging to phylum chrodata.
- Who discovered vaccine for the first time?
- Alloy cannot be separated by physical means, though it is considered a mixture. Why?
- Find the relative density of copper block of mass 216g having volume of 80cm3 (Density of Water = 1g/ cm3).
- What do you mean by the planetary electrons?
- What is a thallus? Why are thallophytes called non-embryonic plants?
- Why did Rutherford select a gold foil for his experiment?
- Why do fish go in deep waters during day light?
- Name two properties of a substance to check its purity?
- What is meant by warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals?
- State the utility of tissues in multi-cellular organism.
- What do you mean by intensive and extensive properties of matter?
- 100 g of 10% lead nitrate is mixed with 100 g of 10% sodium chloride solution in a closed container. 13.66 g of lead chloride is precipitated. The mixture contains 180 g of water and sodium nitrate. What amount of sodium nitrate is formed?
- What are intermolecular forces? How are these related to the three states of matter?