Class 9th (CBSE) Science Chapter,Tissues Important Topics And Questions
Below article Focuses on various important topics and questions for class 9th science CBSE students for the final preparation of board examination questions are more preferable for the Advanced preparation for the exam.
All the below questions updated by our experienced faculty and an experienced team for providing you with the best preparation for your final board examination. The below article contains all the topics and important questions which are mostly and have maximum chances for asking in an examination.
So go through the below article for the most important topics and questions for class 10th science.
Some Important Questions
- Write short notes on Cardiac muscles?
- What is the role of epidermis in plants?
- How does the cork acts as a protective tissue?
- Which tissue protects the entire body?
- What is a synapse?
- What will happen if apical meristem is damaged?
- What is histology?
- Basis of classification of animal tissue?
- Name the Parenchyma with chlorophyll which performs photosynthesis?
- Distinguish between ligament and tendon?
Below are the important topics
Different types of meristems
- Definition of different terms to clear the concept for this chapter? Parenchyma, Aerenchyma, Collenchyma and Sclerenchyma
- Do the diagrammatic study for this chapter
- Function of guard cell and epidermal tissue
- What are the functions of cuticle and stomata?
- What is the differentiation?
- Function of xylem and cork or phloem tissue
- Examples of permanent and simple tissue
Like plant tissue there are different types of tissues found in animals. Given are the following tissues.
- Define the following terms and mention the places where they are found.
- Epithelial tissue
- Squamous epithelium
- Cuboidal epithelium
- Columnar epithelium in the intestine
- Glandular epithelium
2. What type of tissue is blood
3. What is the function of adipose connective tissue
4. What is the difference between bone and cartilage
5. Example of multinucleated tissues
6. Difference between striated and non-striated fibre
7. Structure of neuron with its all parts labelled
8. List the functions of the following cells/tissues in humans and plants:
- Muscle cells
- Nerve cells
- Vascular tissues conduct
9. Definition of tissue and examples.
10. Difference between animal and plant tissue.
11. Utility of tissues in multi-cellular organisms.
12. Describe the term meristematic tissue.