AEEE 2018 – Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Exam pattern
Amrita Engineering entrance exam institution level entrance exam basically conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth aspirants who want to apply for this session 2018 can fill the application form available on the official website of Amrita Engineering entrance exam 2018 search for more information you may proceed to the official website.
Eligibility criteria for Amrita Engineering entrance exam for the session 2018
- The age of the applicant should be as per School record falls under 1st July 1997 as per only School.
- Candidates should be the passed12th class or its equivalent exam with the minimum 60% aggregate marks in subjects of mathematics physics chemistry and not less than 55% in each subject.
How to apply for Amrita Engineering entrance exam 2018
- For applying Amrita Engineering entrance exam for the session 2018 follow the below procedure as per official website guidelines.
- Registration process: firstly student how to register yourself on the official website by providing students name address qualification mobile number and Email Id.
- After registering yourself and getting user id and password you have to proceed for paying the application fee for the session 2018, it will be of rupees 1000 which should be payable through the debit or credit card / net banking/mobile wallet/cash card.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images and passport size photo with signature your passport size photo should be recently updated.
- Candidates have to keep a printout of the application form with them for future use.
- Candidates also got OMR application form in person from sales outlet.
- OMR application form can also be obtained from the post office or from admission coordinator of Amrita School of Engineering at Amrita Puri Bengaluru and Coimbatore campus, forgetting OMR application candidates have to send a request written indicating about jio communicating address with DD (demand draught) of rupees 1000 in favor of Amrita School of Engineering payable at Coimbatore.
Instructions for filling the OMR application form for AEEE 2018 –
- Candidates have to recommend that used only HB pencil and black ballpoint pen for filling the application form of AEEE 2108.
- Mark responses only within the given space and do not use overwriting it may create various inconvenience for you as well as for Institution.
- Do not include any other document with DM or application form there is no attend attestation required with that application form.
- Incomplete application will be directly rejected and there will be no communication sent by the institute side so carefully fill the form in a proper manner.
- Candidates must use only original coded form photocopy will not be accepted towards the institution side.
- After submission of original application OMR sheet, there will be no correction entertained by the Institution’s side under any circumstance.
AEEE EXAM PATTERN FOR THE SESSION 2018
Amrita engineering entrance exam for the session 2018-19 will be conducted in online as well as an offline mode but the course will be of same criteria which are as follows:
|SUBJECTS||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|