ABOUT BANARAS UNIVERSITY,EXAM PATTERN,SYLLABUS,ADMISSION PROCESS
The banaras hindu university is one of the prestigious university of india and it is founded by bharat ratna Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916.this university offers UG, PG and Diploma/Certificate programmes in various disciplines.and the main thing is that BHU conducts its own entrance exam for providing admission in different courses.BHU is the central university which is comprised of 5 institutions.Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is one of the most famous central university of India. These courses are offered in the area of commerce, management, arts, law, etc. Admission in MBA program was done on the basis of CAT score and rank on that respective year when candidate is applied.Candidates can check details about BHU admission admit card and other details on BHU official website also.
The bhu exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of exam: the mode of exam is offline pen i.e exam is conducted by offline with pen paper based.
- exam: the BHU conduct it own entrance exam for UG ,PG AND Research i.e UET,PET,RET respectively.
- Duration of exam: the duration of BHU entrance exam will be 2 hour.
- Type of question: the BHU exam question paper include multiple choice questions.
- Language: The question paper will be published both in hindi in english language.
IT include basic concept related MCQ of class 12th and 11th and for it you may go for previous year papers and sample papers also.
The counselling based admission is done in BHU and admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in entrance exam.BHU conducts its own counselling through online mode.candidates can attend counselling own the basis of their respective ranks.and the seta are also allocated on basis of rank and availability of seats in various colleges .candidats have to bring the allotment letter at the time of reporting to the alloted college through counselling.
Documents to be submitted in original at the time of Counselling:
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- BHU entrance exam admit card
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- BHU (UET & PET) Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General and OBC and for SC/ST is Rs. 250/-.
- For shastri (Hons.), the fee is Rs. 200/- (Rs.100/- for reserved categories).
- The application fee for MBA is Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST).
- Students can pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- The available service to pay the fee are ATM-cum-Debit card, Credit card, Net banking.
- Students can also pay the application fee in cash by downloading the HDFC Bank Challan.