SCIENCE HAVE ITS OWN CONCEPT FACTS AND LOT OF THING IN THIS WE ARE DISCUSSING 10 INCREDIBLE SCIENTIFIC FACTS THAT YOU NEVER NOTICE SO READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS ALL CAREFULLY.
- Water can freeze and boil at the same time
This sound very different but yes this is true and this is also known as triple point of water.it occurs when the temperature and pressure is right for all phases that is for gas ,liquid and solid in thermodynamic equilibrium.
- Lasers can get trapped in a waterfall
This also sound awkward but this is best example of total internal reflection this word you hear in physics it also shows how fibre optic cables work to guide the flow of light.
- There is enough DNA in an average person’s body to stretch from the sun to Pluto and back 17 times
the genetic code in each human cell that is human genome have been contains 23 DNA molecules each of containing from 500 thousand to 2.5 million nucleotide pairs. Size of DNA molecule 1.7 to 8.5 cm long when it is uncoiled and about 5 cm on average and there are 37 trillion cells in human body if they uncoiled and arrange end to end they make sum to a total length of 2×1014 meters.
- An egg looks like a crazy jellyfish underwater
Yes this happen when you placed egg Inside 60 feet below the surface of the ocean and when the pressure on the egg is 2.8 times to the atmospheric pressure and it holds it all together like an invisible egg shell.
- You can prove Pythagoras’ theorem with fluid
Yes this is possible you actually proved it with liquid also.
- The average human body carries ten times more bacterial cells than human cells
Bacteria have both role that to harm the body as well good for body .the guts bacteria is very important to maintaining immunity of the body.
7.It can take a photon 40,000 years to travel from the core of the sun to its surface, but only 8 minutes to travel the rest of the way to Earth
- The average person walks the equivalent of five times around the world in a lifetime
The average person take around 7,500 step/day. So if you calculating this for ALMOST 80 year this came out to be approx 216,262,500 steps in your lifetime
9 An individual blood cell takes around 60 seconds to make a complete circuit of the body
Human body contain 5 liters of blood average heart pumps about 70 ml of blood out with each beat.for a healthy person heart beats 70 times per minute soif we calculate how ,much blood heart can pump in one minute it came out to be around 4.9 liter.
- There are 8 times as many atoms in a teaspoonful of water as there are teaspoonfuls of water in the Atlantic ocean