As we all know that Indore is an Education hub of MP and people not only from MP but across the whole nation choose Indore for their studies. But it takes a lot of time for them to ponder before deciding their school so, here are some of the best schools from city Indore which will definitely help you.
so when it comes to choosing good schools for education. By good school what are your Expectations? or what is your list of things which you want to fit while choosing a good school? well, I’m not aware of your wishes but I’m pretty sure that these schools which I’m going to list below will definitely be beneficial for you while deciding your school-
1. Emerald Heights International School-
Established in 1983, Emerald Heights International School is the first English-medium, an international co-educational residential school in Indore. It is one of the Top CBSE Schools in Indore.
- The school is affiliated with Cambridge International Examination (CIE) and Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
- It includes programs such as American Field Services (AFS), International Award for Young People (IAYP), Global Young Group (GYG), British Council School Award and Round Square.
- The school has an infrastructure with extensive playgrounds and excellent facilities.
- It has four hi-tech computer labs with approximately 200 PCs.
- It has a multimedia theatre that is equipped with audio-visual systems like a personal computer, multimedia projector, DVD Player, microphones and speakers.
- The sprawling campus also houses a science park, science lab and language lab.
- There are three high-tech computerized resource centers and a knowledge hub complete with an extensive collection of journals, national and international books, periodicals, CD and videos. The library maintains a collection of over 35,000 books.
- It provides facilities for football, basketball, tennis, cricket, badminton, table tennis, shooting, judo and more. The school also has a 25-meter swimming pool.
- Address: Opposite Akashwani, A.B. road, Rau-Indore, 453331 (MP)
- Phone: 8720009992 / 8720009993
- Website: http://www.emeraldheights.edu.in/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality: 88%
2. Delhi public school-
Set up in 2003, Delhi Public School is a private institution managed by the Delhi Public School Society. It is an English medium co-educational day school offering education from pre-nursery to class XII. It is one of the Top CBSE Schools in Indore.
- Delhi Public School, Indore, is affiliated to CBSE and offers classes from pre-nursery to class XII.
- It provides education in medical, commerce, engineering, and humanities streams at the senior secondary level.
Co–curricular activities at the school include dance, vocal and instrumental music, and art and craft.
Sports curriculum includes football, basketball, swimming, cricket, lawn tennis, skating, table tennis, athletics and chess.
- Address: Pipliakumar – Nipania Road, Napania, Indore – 453771.
- Phone: 0731 393 9400
- Website: http://www.dpsindore.org/
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Quality: 86%
3. Agarwal public school-
Established in 1995, Agarwal Public School is co-educational and has classes from nursery to XII. It offers day boarding facilities for boys and girls and residential facilities for boys from class I.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE.
- It offers Biology, Commerce and Mathematics streams at Senior Secondary Level.
- In addition to academics, APS gives equal importance to extracurricular activities for the overall development of each child. It encourages vocal and instrumental music in Indian classical, Western and light forms, Indian classical dance, fine arts such as sketching, drawing, painting, craft including clay moulding, origami, making of soft toys, embroidery and others.
- The school provides facilities such as a library, science labs, computer labs, as well as a spacious auditorium for events and presentations.
- The sports facilities include football, basketball, cricket, tennis, swimming pool and others.
- Address: “Agarwal House”, 1st Floor, 5, Yeshwant Colony, Indore – 452003
- Phone: 0731-2530952, 2536252, 5071206-8
- Website: http://www.apsindore.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality: 76%
4. New Digamber public school-
This school is one of the top ranking schools in Indore. New Digamber Public School aims to impart quality education with an emphasis on the intellectual, physical, emotional and spiritual development of the children.
- NDPS follows CBSE curriculum.
- It is also affiliated with the NCC, Indian Air Force, Asia’s largest youth conference Indian International Model United Nationa, Akhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, which promotes and propagates Indian classical music and dance, American Field Service (AFS) Intercultural Programs and The International Award for Young People.
The school has a state-of-the-art infrastructure with a well-
- stocked, two–storied library with about 15,000 books, including various reference books on various subjects, textbooks, encyclopedias, atlases, and dictionaries. The library subscribes to six English, eight Hindi newspapers and 45 student magazines.
- The school has an E–library that is well-stocked with CD-ROMs / VCDs /ACDs addressing the fields of science, technology, learning help, magazines, documentaries, national and international cinema and music. There are nearly 400 CDs on various subjects.
- The students are connected with the world through ample nodes of the internet.
Sports facilities provided are soccer, basketball, tennis, baseball, table tennis, volleyball, cricket, softball, swimming, athletics and martial arts.
- Address: NDPS Campus, Khandwa Road, Indore – 452017, MP
- Phone: +91-731-4219200, 210
- Website: https://ndps.edu.in
- Email: email@example.com
- Quality: 82%
5. St. Raphael Girls Higher Secondary School-
Established in 1928, St. Raphael Girls Higher Secondary School is a leading institution in Indore. It aims at the overall development of each child with quality education and personality development through social work and other extracurricular activities.
- The school follows CBSE curriculum.
- It includes social service, Eco Club and other programs in its curriculum.
- The school provides well–equipped, spacious and airy classrooms to students.
- The science labs including one for biotechnology.
- The computer labs have advanced PCs, and pupils have access to Wifi internet connection.
- The library is spacious and well-stocked with a range of educational books, journals, student magazines and reference texts.
- Its spacious grounds provide facilities for volleyball, basketball and athletics.
- Address: 15, Old Sehore Road, Indore – 452001
- Phone: 0731 270 2611
- Website: http://straphaelsgirlschool.edu.in/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality: 86%
6. The Daly College-
Founded in 1870, Daly College is a co-educational day-cum-residential school. It ranked sixth nationally in the Education World-C fore survey of the ‘India School Rankings – 2012’. Daly College is said to be the best boarding school in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The school offers the All India Secondary School Examination at the end of class X and All India Senior School Certificate Examination at the end of class XII.
- It also offers the IGCSE program of the University of Cambridge International Examinations. The IGCSE program offers English as a second language, physical enterprise, Hindi/French, biology, chemistry, geography, history, and math/India studies.
- The school gives equal importance to sports and other extracurricular activities like music, dance and choreography, fine arts, woodcraft, computers, NCC, etc.
- The school has heritage and modern buildings on a sprawling 118-acre lush green campus.
- It boasts of computer-aided learning facilities in classrooms in addition to well-equipped laboratories for sciences, biotechnology, geography and computer education.
- The library and the student houses have computers with internet facilities.
- There is also an air–conditioned auditorium, which can accommodate 1,200 people.
- The school provides facilities for sports like football, basketball, cricket, tennis, squash, swimming, shooting, and athletics.
- Address: Residency Area, Indore – 452001.
- Phone: 07312719000
- Website: http://dalycollege.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Quality: 90%
7. Shishukunj International School-
Established in 2005, Shishukunj International School is a coeducational English medium senior secondary school founded by the Shishukunj International Society, London. It is one of the top ranking schools in both the city and the state.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE.
- It follows the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) mode of assessing students in class X.
- The primary aim of the school is the holistic development of each child, which is why it includes extracurricular activities such as debates, elocution, drama, music and movement theater, art and craft, pottery, sculpture, poetry, etc.
- The 20-acre campus features modern classrooms equipped with audio/visual aids and large display boards, an audio-visual complex, amphitheater and indoor sports complex.
- It also has well–stocked and spacious libraries with e-library facility, cutting-edge science and computer labs and language and subject labs.
- The school has facilities for sports such as football, cricket, badminton, tennis, table tennis, squash, skating, athletics, aerobics, aquatics, etc.
- Address: Jalaria, Bypass Road, Indore – 452016.
- Phone: 0731 – 2810017 / 18 / 19
- Website: http://www.shishukunj.in/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quality: 84%
8.Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar:
Established in 1980, Sri Sathya Sai Vidya Vihar is one of Indore’s oldest day schools. It is managed by the Sri Sathya Sai Trust, Madhya Pradesh. The school focuses on imparting contemporary education rooted in spiritual and human values.
- The school is affiliated to CBSE and follows its CCE system.
- In the nursery/ pre–primary classes, the Montessori method is followed.
- Co–curricular activities include music, dance, art and craft, drawing and drama.
- Address: Scheme No. 54, City Centre, No. 2 A.B. Road, Indore.
- Phone: 0731-2553023
- Website: http://sathyasaiindore.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Quality: 86%he school provides excellent facilities including chemistry, physics, biology, biotechnology, computer, language, and maths
- laboratories, and Smart classes.
- It has a library, AV room, multimedia centre and junior science lab. The classes have an open library where 50 books are placed on open shelves for students to access whenever required.
- The school has 24/7 Wi–Fi/Internet access.
- There are football grounds, basketball and tennis courts, and an indoor stadium-cum-auditorium for games like table tennis and badminton.
- Young students are provided with recreational facilities such as a children’s park with swings, slides, see-saw, and other playthings.
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]