Top CBSE School in Hyderabad. And Also Provide Full Information
Hyderabad is a growing city with new opportunities opening up every day. If you have moved to the city of late, or if your child has reached the age of schooling, finding the best school is not an easy task, as you have multiple criteria to take care of before you make a decision.
The south Indian city is teeming with top-notch schools that cater to both the Indian and international population. These schools are shaping an ambitious generation and readying them to take on global competition and excel. We have compiled a list of top schools in Hyderabad, to help you decide.
1. Jubilee Public School:
Jubilee Public School, located in west Hyderabad, was founded in 1986. What started as a small school has grown into one where people line up to get admission for their children. This is the best school in Hyderabad and the school today has a staff of over 75 and close to 2,000 students.
- The school follows CBSE syllabus, and the medium of instruction is English.
- All students from classes I to XII learn life skills and computer science apart from English, mathematics and science.
- Students can opt between Telugu and Hindi as a second language.
Address: Road No: 71, BLOCK III, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad – 500033.
Phone: 040-23548584 040-23607797.
2. Johnson Grammar School:
This progressive school was founded in 1979 and is one of the very first schools in India accredited with ISO 9002 certification. The school aims at providing every child the right ambiance to learn and grow into mature adults.
- The school follows the CICSE system of education from nursery to class XII. Recently the school has also begun to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) program for interested students.
- Dance, drama, and music are given prominence with classes for each of them.
- Students can choose a form of fine arts such as dance and music, in which extensive training is provided to them.
- Students are trained in sports by specialized trainers. This facility is also offered for parents, after-school hours and on weekends.
3. Chirec International School:
Chirec International School is located on a lush green campus in Kondapur. The school has been in existence for over 20 years and is one of the best international schools in the country with two branches. This school is the vision of Ratna Reddy.
Chirec has been ranked as the first best CBSE school in Hyderabad and Telangana in 2015.
- CBSE, IB, and Cambridge curriculum are followed in the school. Students who belong to globally mobile communities can opt for the IB or Cambridge curriculum.
- The school provides students the opportunity to explore and discover their talents.
- Sports, arts, music, and dance, apart from other cognitive activities are part of learning at Chirec.
- The absence of end-of-term evaluation until class V makes learning a fun and engaging process with no pressure.
Address: Plot No. 962, Road No. 48, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500033.
Phone Number: 040 2354 0093
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Delhi Public School Hyderabad:
DPS is a pioneering name in the field of education and has left no stone unturned in their pursuit to render quality and holistic education. DPS Hyderabad opened in 2002 and had earned reputation in the city. This is one of the good schools in Hyderabad which aims at molding children to have a clear mindset and give them the exposure they need.
- The school follows CBSE syllabus and has classes from pre-primary to class XII.
- The teachers believe and follow the motto, ‘Service before self’, and lead the students in every way. The handpicked faculty is trained to handle children with different strengths.
- The students are provided with career guidance and counseling.
- Interschool competitions, guest visits, a creative corner, and educational trips are part of the school’s curriculum.
Address: Survey No 74, Khajaguda Village, Golkonda Post, Hyderabad – 500008.
Phone: +91-40-29806765, 29806766
5. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan-
Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Public School was inaugurated His Holiness Swami Ranganathanandaji in the year 1979. The vidyashram aims at providing quality education integrated with spiritual values adapted to meet the needs of the modern times.
- The school follows the CBSE syllabus and has classes until XII.
- The school faculty is experienced and well-trained and help students gain all-round development.
- Co-curricular activities are given equal importance.
6. Hyderabad Public School:
The school is a publically funded institute in Telangana state. It was founded way back in 1972 and has over 1,700 students. It has gained the reputation of being one of the best schools in Hyderabad. The three-acre campus is in the heart of the residential Reddy Colony that gives it an added advantage.
- The school offers ICSE curriculum. Co-curricular activities and sports are given equal importance.
- The staff and teachers pay individual attention to each child.
Address: 1-11-87 & 88 , S.P. Road, Begumpet,Hyderabad – 500016.
Ph No: 9140-2776-1546, 9140-2776-0038.
Fax No: 9140-2776-4698.
6. Nasr Schools for Girls and Boys:
Nasr aims at providing ideal education to prepare its students for their future. The school focuses on molding young minds in tune with the progressing world of today.
- The school follows ICSE syllabus and has separate schools for boys and girls. Though the school is run by Muslims, they accept students from all religions.
- Workshops based on theory and practicals are conducted to help children understand the concepts better.
- Co-curricular activities are given equal importance, and students are encouraged to take pursue dance, music or art.
Address: Road No. 12 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034.
Locality: Banjara Hills
7. Gitanjali Devashala:
Gitanjali Devashala belongs to the reputed Gitanjali group of schools. This branch is coeducational and blends quality education with the teachings of Indian heritage and culture.
- The school follows the ICSE syllabus and has classes I to XII.
- Each child is motivated and encouraged to unearth their talents and excel in them.
- Teachers go an extra mile to integrate fun ways of learning at this school.
Address: Mayuri Marg Begumpet, Hyderabad – 500016.
8. DAV Public School:
DAV strives at providing a platform for children to explore, discover and learn. The school’s motto and mission are simple yet profound:
“Dream dreams for our children,
Give them the space to grow,
Recognize that each child is valued,
Nurture the future with love and care.”
Address: Santosh Nagar, Hyderabad G.P.O. Hyderabad -500001, Landmark: Near BDL Midhani Company Hyderabad – 500001.
Phone: 040-24342036, 040-23553547