Top CBSE Schools in Jaipur. & Also Provide Website & Full Details
The Pink City is one of the most beautiful places in India and has recently emerged as one of the top class education destinations in the country. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, global curriculum and the latest teaching methods, Jaipur schools are no less than their counterparts in other parts of India. Here is our compilation of best schools in Jaipur.
1. Jayshree Periwal High School:
Established in the year 2002, Step By Step High School is a co-educational, day and boarding school affiliated with the CBSE. The school focuses on providing quality education to children, thereby laying a solid basis for their future success.
- The school offers classes from Preschool through XII, with English as the medium of instruction.
- The toddler program at the school includes learning techniques based on activities like sand art, gardening, cooking, collage, dance, and music.
- The secondary level curriculum includes subjects like Mathematics, Languages, Science, Social Studies and Creative and Performing Arts
- At the higher secondary level, the School offers Humanities, Science, and Commerce streams.
Chitrakoot Scheme, Adjoining Stadium,
Ajmer Road, Jaipur
2. Ryan International School:
Ryan International School, located in Mansarovar, is a co-educational day school affiliated with the CBSE. It’s a part of the Ryan International Group of Schools founded by Dr. Augustine F. Pinto. The school endeavors to give global education integrated with technology.
- Ryan International School follows the guidelines prescribed by CBSE.
- The school encourages the students to participate in co-curricular activities.
- It organizes International Children’s Festival of Performing Arts and trips to NASA and other national level quizzes and competitions too!
Ryan International School, Sector 5,
Mansarovar, V.T. Road, Jaipur
3. Sanskar School:
Sanskar School, founded and managed by Sri Sai Shiksha Sansthan, is a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE board. The school aims to equip the students with global and critical outlooks to make them committed citizens of the world.
- For primary and pre-primary classes, the school lays emphasis on group activities and creative work.
- The primary and middle school classes follow books prescribed by NCERT, New Delhi.
- At the secondary level, it follows the CBSE syllabus.
117-121, Vishwamitra Marg,
Hanuman Nagar Ext., Sirsi Road, Jaipur
4. St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School:
Administered by the Jesuits, St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School is a co-educational day school affiliated with the CBSE. It was founded in 1941 under the name of St. Mary’s Boys’ School. But it was later renamed to St. Xavier’s Secondary School in 1945.
- St. Xavier’s Senior Secondary School gives education from class 1 through XII, according to the CBSE curriculum.
- Besides the academics, the school also offers extracurricular activities like art, craft, music, dance and quiz.
Bhagwan Das Road, C-Scheme, Jaipur
5. India’s International School:
Started in July 1990, India’s International School is an all-girls school managed by the Indian Council for International Amity. It is affiliated to the CBSE and Cambridge International Examinations.
- India’s International School offers education from kindergarten to class XII. It gives the children the option of choosing to write CBSE exams or CIE’s O and A levels after class X and XII.
- Students from classes I to III do not have to give any formal examination.
- The extra-curricular activities include dance, music, poetry recitation, quiz competitions, sports, and elocution.
Kshipra Path, Opposite VT Road,
6. Rajasthan Open State School:
Rajasthan Open State School is a government institution that offers high-quality education through open schooling method. It aims to educate children of remote and rural areas.
- For class X, the students have to select five out of 15 subjects, and for class XII, the students have to choose five out of twenty subjects.
- There is no maximum age limit for getting admission in Rajasthan Open State School, but the minimum should be 14 to 15 years.
- The examinations of the secondary and senior secondary divisions are held during October, November and December of every month and the results are uploaded on the Internet.
Book Campus, Jhalana, Rajasthan State,
Text Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
7. Neerja Modi School:
Neerja Modi School is a co-educational, day and boarding school affiliated with CBSE. The school is dedicated to the holistic development and academic excellence of the students.
- Neerja Modi School offers classes from Kindergarten through XII, and the medium of instruction is English.
- The school conducts co-curricular activities, with a special emphasis on sports.
- Neerja Modi School also conducts Annual Sports Day under the supervision of qualified coaches.
Shipra Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur
8. Rukmani Birla Modern High School:
Rukmani Birla Modern High School was founded in the year 2003 by Nirmala Birla in the memory of her mother-in-law Rukmani Devi Birla, the founder of Modern High School of Kolkata.
- Rukmani Birla Modern High School follows the CBSE, New Delhi.
- This co-educational, English medium school, offers classes from Nursery to XII.
- The co-curricular activities include sports, drawing, art, craft, dance, music and elocution.
Gopalpura Bypass, Shanti Nagar,
Near Durgapura Railway Station, Jaipur