Best CBSE Schools in Patna. & Also Provide Website & Address
1. St. Michael’s High School:
St. Michael’s High School is a higher secondary Catholic school founded in the year 1858 by the alumni and members of the Society of Jesus, a group of men dedicated to God’s service. It’s one of the oldest missionary schools in eastern India.
- St. Michael’s High School is affiliated to the CBSE and has classes I to XII.
- It prepares the students for the All India Secondary School Examination and All India Senior School Certificate Examination at the end of class X and class XII boards respectively.
- The school maintains a good teacher-student ratio to facilitate better learning.
- It promotes extra-curricular activities such as singing, dancing, debates and sports.
Digha Ghat, Patna- 800011,
- Phone: +91-612-2262450, +91-612-2262532
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.stmichaelspatna.edu.in
2. D.A.V. Public School:
D.A.V. Public School, located in Khagaul, is a co-educational school affiliated to the CBSE. It belongs to the Dayanand Anglo-Vedic Schools, also known as D.A.V Public School Systems, one of the largest, non-governmental education societies in India.
- D.A.V. Public School provides education from kindergarten to class XII and follows the CBSE curriculum. The curriculum also includes the ideals of the social and religious reformer Swami Dayanand Saraswati.
- It teaches Hindi and Sanskrit as the second and third languages.
- The school promotes extra-curricular activities.
Cantt. Road, Khagaul,
- Phone: 06115-230761, 0612-3253206 (Senior Wing), 0612-6527775(Primary Wing)
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.davschoolkhagaul.org
3. Don Bosco Academy:
Don Bosco Academy is a co-educational, English medium school affiliated with Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), New Delhi. The school is managed by the Don Bosco Anglo-Indian Education Society. It is also recognized as a minority institution by the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions.
- Affiliated with the ICSE board, Don Bosco Academy offers education from class VI to XII.
- The school encourages students to develop their interests in language, music, tourism, and yoga.
- Don Bosco Academy promotes sports like cricket, volleyball, table tennis, throw ball, karate, and yoga.
P.O. Digha Ghat, Patna, Bihar – 800011
- Phone: +91 7859002500; +91 612 2560212 / 2560816
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.donboscopatna.com
4. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya:
Founded in the year 1988, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a co-educational, English medium school affiliated to the CBSE. It’s an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It aims to provide quality education to talented children.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has classes from VI to XII and follows the CBSE curriculum.
- The school encourages children to engage in games, sports, yoga and other co-curricular activities for their all-round development.
Bikram Patna (Bihar),
Opposite A. N. College, Boring Rd,
Patna, Bihar 801104
- Phone: 06135-225333
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: jnvbikram.bih.nic.in/ContentPage.htm
5. Delhi Public School:
Delhi Public School, Patna was established in 1998 as a joint venture of the Delhi Public Schools and Takshila Educational Society. It is recognized as one of the top schools in Bihar.
- Delhi Public School is affiliated to the CBSE and offers classes from nursery to XII.
- It fosters the overall development of students by imparting education through practical exercises.
- The school organizes several workshops and training sessions for teachers to improve their aptitude and skill.
Vill. Chandmari, P.S. Shahpur,
Danapur Cantonment, Patna – 801 502
- Phone: 06115225118
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.dpspatna.com
6. Notre Dame Academy:
Notre Dame Academy is an all-day girl’s school affiliated to the CBSE. The school is managed by the Notre Dame Sisters Society, Patna and is associated with the Roman Catholic Archdiocese.
- While Notre Dame is a CBSE school, its academic program is based on the educational heritage of the Sisters of Norte Dame.
- At the pre-primary level, the school follows the Montessori method of education.
- The school promotes a host of extra-curricular activities such music, dance, quizzes, and elocution.
- Students participate in the Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music And Culture Amongst Youth.
Patliputra Colony, Patna – 800013.
- Phone: 91 – 0612 – 2262332
- Email: N/A
- Website: notredameacademypatna.org.in
7. St. Joseph’s Convent High School:
St. Joseph’s Convent High School is an all-day school affiliated with the CISCE board. Established in the year 1852, St. Joseph’s Convent High School is one of the oldest missionary schools in Bihar. The school is supervised by the Sisters of the Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
- St. Joseph’s Convent High School follows the curriculum laid down by the Inter-State Board for classes I to VIII. They follow the ICSE syllabus from classes IX to XII.
- The curriculum subjects include math, history, commerce, geography and history.
- The senior students can select between arts, science and commerce streams.
Ashok Rajpath, Bankipore,
- Phone: 0612-2677620
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: ww.sjccjpatna.org