List of Best CBSE Schools in Gandhinagar
Top 5 CBSE Schools in Gandhinagar
1. Kameshwar International School
The school is affiliated to the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The Affiliation Code is 430266. The Year of foundation is 2002. The school is co-Educational, Independent, English medium Secondary School.
|Name of Institution||KAMESHWAR INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL|
|Postal Address||BESIDE VED INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, OPP DLF, AT & POST SARGASAN|
- Kameshwar International Campus.,
- Near Sargasan Cross Road,
- Sargasan, Gandhinagar-Gujarat – 382421,
- Oppsite Aashka Multispecialist Hospital.
2. Hillwoods School
Hillwoods School at Gandhi Nagar was established in the year 2000, and is affiliated to the C.B.S.E., New Delhi and prepares students for All India Senior Secondary School Examination. The school building was inaugurated by H.E. Kailashpati Mishra, the then Governor of Gujarat on 21st January 2004. Hillwoods School is a branch of Hillwoods Academy, Delhi which was established in July 1982.
2. VED Integrated Campus
With Ved School Students will have:
1. Team of the Best Teachers in Gujarat.
2. Most importantly the Discipline and Culture.
3. Important Techniques of Learning and Guidelines.
4. Future Scopes and Knowledge to Build Career.
5. Fresh and Healthy environment for teaching.
- Kameshwar Campus, Opp. Aashka
Sargasan,Ring Road, Sargasan,
- Phone: + 91 9067 808 593 / + 91 9173020941
3. Delhi Public School Gandhinagar
The first biggest dream of Bholaram Education Society turned into a vibrant reality when Delhi Public School, Gandhinagar was formally inaugurated on April 11, 2004 by the then Chief Minister of Gujarat, Shri Narendra Bhai Modi, who is presently the Honourable Prime Minister of India.
The school, affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been able to provide a perfect blend of academics, sports, and co-curricular activities for all the students from Grades Nursery-XII since its inception.
- Telephone : 079-30513000/3001/3002
- Telephone : 079-23276126/587
- Fax : 079-23276557
- Transport Department (7:00 am to 4:00 pm):
- 079-30513008, 079-30513015, 079-30513016
4. Radiant School Of Science
Radiant School of Science – Managed by Maharshi Sandeepani Education Trust
Impart education on both mediums i.e. English and Gujarati at the heart of Gujarat i.e. Gandhinagar. The school has Pre-primary Section, Primary Section, Secondary Section, Higher Secondary Section with a teacher-student ratio of 1:8 and aim to maintain the same of 1:10 through out.
- Value education through.
- Inculcation discipline.
- Team Spirit.
Address: Plot No. 131/A, T.P. no. 9.
- Near Kh-0, Near Sthapan-2 flat.
- Kh-Road, Gandhinagar – 382421
- Gujarat (INDIA)
- Contact No.: +91-79-6572 2131 / 32
- Mobile No.: +91-9512001401, 951
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.radiantschoolofscience.org
5. SHREE SWAMINARAYAN PUBLIC SCHOOL
Over the last three decades Shree Swaminarayan Public School (Affiliated with CBSE , New Delhi) has established itself as premier education organization providing excellent education to the children. The management of this school is run by Saints Swamiji and devotees who are rendering selfless services with utmost dedication. Their commitment to education is commendable.
In our Schoool (CBSE) provides an English-medium education as from Junior K.G. to Class XII. the school has established a reputation for high quality education.
Shree Swaminarayan Public School is recognised and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) – New Delhi. It prepares students for All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE) at the end of Std X.
- School Recognized By: Central Board of Secondary Education
- Status of Affiliation: Provisional
- Affiliation No.: 430007
- Affiliation with The Board: 1982
- Extension of Affiliation Upto: 31-03-2018
- Year of Establishment: 1982
- NOC from State Govt.: Yes, From Education Department of Gujarat
- NOC No. & Date: F-1-9635 /GH4 dated 06/12/1983
- Name of the Trust: SATSANG SHIKSHA PARISHAD – GANDHINAGAR
- Regn. No.: GUJ/383/Ahmedabad dated 19/08/1972.
6. Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3
Established in 16th July 1984. KV Gandhinagar Cantt Situated between the capital city of Gandhinagar and Chiloda . It firmly believes in the ethos of The world is one family¡ as it fulfills the educational needs of wide cross section of students, especially the wards of defence personnel, paramilitary forces and transferable central govt. employees. Completely maneuvered by the Principal, with an active support group of VMC,PTA and highly committed staff of 46 Members,the school is marching towards excellence.
|Name||:||Sh. K.R.Toppo , Principal|
|Address||:||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.3 , Army Cantt , GandhinagarGujarat – 382045|
|Contact No||:||079 232 00266 ( Office )|
|Website Address||:||http:// www.kvgandhinagarcantt.org.in|
|Chairman||:||Brig. Man Prakash|
|Regional Office||:||The Deputy Commissioner
Gyandeep, Sector-30, Gandhinagar – 382030
|Phone number||:||(O) 079 – 23260361, 23260711|