All India Institute of Medical Science AIIMS /MBBS recently published the registration form for the session 2018. The last date for the registration form submission is of 5th of March 2018 official, the registration slip will only be generated after providing your scanned documents of Signature and thumb impression and a scanned photograph. It is to be careful while uploading your final documents from the pillow guidelines will provide you instruction for uploading your documents on the website.
AIIMS photo specification
- AIMS for the year 2018 strictly published the guidelines related to the details, data submitted to the guidelines while uploading your final documents please follow the below guidelines which are as per AIIMS official
- Upload a photograph with a passport size colour photo is of recent time prior the sixth month from the registration date.
- A photo should be of colour with white background only and you have to look straight at the camera with your relatives to face.
- Black and white photos are not at all did with Shadows and Polaroid’s photos are also not recommended.
- Do not upload your photos, data were taken from your mobile camera or as a selfie it may create various inconveniences for your future documentation purpose.
- Do not wear glasses make sure if you are wearing your glasses your eyesight should be visible clearly.
- Dimension for your AIIMS MBBS 2018 photo is of 3.5 to 4.5 cm as per weight and length.
- The size of the photo for your submission is of 50 KB to 200 KB only JPG, JPG, GIF and PNG format are accepted.
- Candidates have to fill carefully, all the above documents in case of any discrepancies it will result to your cancellation of candidature while filling the application form candidates need to upload the documents like scan passport size photograph signature and thumb impression according to the guidelines as per AIIMS.
AIIMS signature specification
- For the submission of application form for the AIIMS 2018 candidate, how to upload the scanned images of their Signature along with thumbprint and the photo while uploading their fingerprint and scan and Thumbprint please follow the below guidelines.
- Do your signature on a plain white sheet.
- Use only thik Blue or black pen.
- Scan your signature only at a specific sheet of optimum resolution of 200 DPI.
- An image should not be the blur.
- Signature is to be done by the candidates by itself and should not be any other person.
- Candidates have to the signature at the examination hall on the attendance sheet as well and it will be matched at the time of examination, so be careful while signature yourself do it in a clear manner.
- The signature should be in running hand containing capital letters initials will be not at all accepted.
- Dimension for the AIMS signature is of 6 into 3 cm width as per height @ size of your signature for uploading your document is of 10 to 50 KB only JPG, GIF and PNG format are acceptable.
- Take care while uploading your documents in a proper way any mistake at the time of document submission make create future discrepancies.
- Dofollow and do not follow for AIIMS 2018 while uploading photograph signature and thumb impression
- Applicant has to cross sign over the photograph only in presence of invigilator.
- It is to be recommended to take multiple copies of your passport size photographs it may help in case of an emergency at the rate does not take photograph wearing sunglasses or heads.
- For signature upload, the signature in the given box only, do not overwrite writing just full name or only written the name maybe rejection of your application form.
- Thumb impression should not be in a light it should be of dark property.
- Careful Bullet points while scanning the photograph signature and thumb impression for AIIMS 2018.
- It is recommended that the photo background is of only white colour ensure it before scanning.
- Skin in the specified space given in the application form.
- The size of the photograph and the scanned images should not be out of recommendation should be of the specific size.
- A signature should be visible clearly overwriting should not be there we should not be with a dull background.
- Display your thumb impression with only a white background.
- Dimension through which images ask and are to be checked carefully with MS Windows or MS Office picture their formats.
Procedure to upload your documents like photography ignition and thumb impression on the application form for AIIMS 2018
- They will provide you three separate boxes for uploading your signature thumb impression and passport size photograph.
- While you have to click on the given links to upload your signature photograph and thumb impression.
- Browse and select from the saved location and upload your one of these three photographs.
- Select the file and click it and check it in a preview manner you should be clear and not be blurred.
- And at last click on the upload button.
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]