About Amity JEE 2018
Amity Joint Entrance Examination ( Amity JEE ) entrance exam conducted by Amity University and this is a National Level Entrance Exam. Amity offers candidates to get admission in various B.Tech courses i.e. more than 45 courses. Amity is one the best leading group in India with more than 1,25,000 students studying in engineering. The Amity University going to conduct the entrance exam through online mode from April 25 to May 10, 2018. Candidates who are eligible can fill the application form through both online or offline mode. The entrance exam result will be declared in the mid or third week of May 2018. The details about the exam date, application form, eligibility, pattern, admit card, result and counseling of Amity JEE 2018 are given below: –
Important Facts about Amity JEE 2018
|1.||Examination Name||Amity JEE 2018|
|4.||Application Form Mode||Online/Offline|
|5.||Application Form Fee||Rs. 1100|
|6.||Method of Examination||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
Amity JEE 2018 Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Application Form||Available now|
|2||Last date for application form||March 2018|
|3||Test Centre Booking||From February 1 till May 8, 2018|
|4||Amity JEE 2018||April 25 to May 10, 2018|
|5||Amity JEE 2018 result||Third week of May 2018|
Amity JEE 2018 Application Form
Before, filling the application form of Amity JEE 2018 candidates must check their eligibility criteria for admission to the engineering programme. Candidates needs to pay the Rs. 1100/- for application form of Amity JEE 2018. Below the steps are mentioned that how to fill the application form, online or offline mode of Amity JEE 2018.
How to fill Online Amity JEE 2018 Application Form
- Firstly, Candidates have to register on the Amity website filling with their basic details (Name, Mobile Number and Email ID) for online application form – Click Here
- Select Course and Campus
- Add your personal details where required – Aadhaar card, Photograph
- Upload academic documents – 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Pay application form fee – Rs. 1100/- (Credit/Debit Card via ICICI Payment Gateway and Paytm)
- Candidates must check their all details and click on the submit button. When the the submission is completed candidates will receive the notification.
- Candidates must have to keep a copy of received notification of Amity JEE 2018 application form for future reference.
Documents requires while filling Amity JEE 2018 Application Form
Candidates will have to carry all their academic or personal documents, which required at the time of form filling. Required documents are mentioned below while submitting the Amity JEE 2018 application form.
- Passport Size Photograph- scanned photograph should be in jpg, gif, png, jpeg, bmp format for online submission.
- Class X and XII mark sheet
How to fill Offline Amity JEE 2018 Application Form
- Click Here – to fill Application Form offline.
- For offline mode candidates also can go to the Contact us page of the Amity University – Click Here .
- Register with Name, Phone Number and Email Id.
- By downloading free and submitting with DD of Rs. 1,100/- in favour of ‘Amity Form’ payable at New Delhi. Do not forget to mention your Name & Amity Application Form Number at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Send it to Amity University .
Amity JEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
One of the most important factor is eligibility criteria, Every candidates to be aware of the eligibility criteria before filling any application form. The candidates who are going to fill the application form of Amity JEE 2018 must know their rule regarding eligibility. The details are given below: –
Eligibility Criteria of (General)
- English subject should be the mandatory in 10+2 Standard.
- Only 10+2 regular mode candidates are allowed.
- PCM should be the mandatory subject in 10+2 Standards.
- Physical Education, Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Vocational, Non-Written subjects will not be considered.
- Candidates having compartment will not be offered admission.
Amity JEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 on the basis of Programme offered
|S.No||Programmes Offered||Eligibility Criteria||Duration (Years)|
|1.||B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)||Required minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 70%||4|
||Minimum 60% in class X and XII with minimum 60%||4|
||Minimum 55% in class XII||4|
|5.||B.Tech (Mechanical Engg. – International)||Minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in XII through a regular mode of a recognized board only.||4|
||Minimum 50% in class X and XII with minimum 55% in class XII||4|
Amity JEE 2018 Test Centre Booking
Amity offered candidates to book their test centre by own according to their convenience. Candidates can book the Amity JEE test centre through online, from February 1 and Amity allowed candidates to book test centre before May 8, 2018.
Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus:
- Amity JEE 2018 examination questions will be from the class 11th and 12th CBSE syllabus.
- Subjects of Amity JEE 2018 are English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Candidates are allowed to select any one subject either Mathematics or Biology.
- To know more about the Amity JEE 2018 Syllabus, tables are mentioned below.
|S. No||Subject||Syllabus||No. of Questions Asked||Time Duration|
Amity JEE Exam Pattern 2018
For those candidate who are going to prepare for Amity JEE 2018, they can check the following pattern of Amity JEE which are given below: –
- The total time duration in Amity JEE 2018 of 120 minutes, candidates have to solve the 90 questions i.e. objective
- Questions are divided into four sections i.e. General English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology.
- The candidates can attempt either Mathematics/ Biology as per the eligibility of the programme applied.
- All the three sections are compulsory.
- Each questions carry four marks and negative marking for wrong answer i.e. one mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
- Note that:- There is no ant marking if two answers has been selected for any question.
- Amity JEE conducts online mode exams only.
- Candidates can leave the exam only to click on to ‘end test’ tab that appears on the screen during the exam.
Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must have to download Amity JEE 2018 admit card, before attempt the entrance exam. Candidates are unable to attempt the entrance exam without admit card. It is compulsory to download admit card before 48 hours from the exam date. The process of download the admit card are given below: –
How to download Amity JEE 2018 Admit Card
Kindly select the date and city and downloading procedure will be started from March 25,2018 onwards.
1-Use your form number and password for Login on Admission microsite.
2-We have to check our Test date is notified or not.
3-You can Schedule your exam by submitting date and time slot to receive the Amit JEE 2018 admit card.
4- Hard copy is required during the exam, so you can download or take a print out of your admit card.
Note: – If the candidates missed their first attempt of exam so they will be charged Rs. 700/- for another exam date.
Amity JEE 2018 Selection Process
The process of selection in Amity JEE 2018 after qualifying the test result, they have to attempt the GD/Personal interview. It is compulsory, candidates come with your all academic & personal details along with copy of admit card.
Amity University Noida Campus
Sector-125, Noida – 201313 (U.P.)
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]