ABOUT ALIGARH UNIVERSITY,EXAM PATTERN,SYLLABUS,ADMISSION PROCESS
Aligarh university is the one of the best and prestigious university of india. This university offer 12 faculties namely agriculture Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Law, Life Sciences, Medicine, Management Studies & Research, Science, Social Sciences and also in Theology and Unani Medicine.AMU offer separate application form for each courses.Admission in AMU strictly based on candidates performance in their entrance exam that conducted by AMU.Admission in MBBS/BDS will be done on the basis of NEET score only.
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in aligarh university can also check more details i.e admit card and other details on university official website.
AMU exam pattern
- Number of question: the no of question in amu entrance paper are completely different. For b.tech it include 150 questions in total from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Types of question:AMU university question paper for various entrance exam include almost all objective type questions (multiple choice question)
- Exam medium:the medium of AMU question paper in english
- Exam duration:for some exam the duration of exam is 2 hour while some have time duration 3hour
- Mode of exam :the mode of exam is offline i.e pen paper based
- Negative marking: the are some examination B.Tech, B.Arch in which 1 mark will be given for each correct answer, while .25 or 1/4th mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Also in some examination no negative marking is considered
- Subjects:each courses contain different subject .
SYLLABUS OF AMU EXAM
The syllabus amu is vary from ccoyses to courses .each course has very different syllabus. B.Tech syllabus is basically of 12th standard. syllabus for B.Arch include sketching of scenes, Design & Drawing of Greeting Cards, book cover design, hoardings, logos, etc. and you can also check syllabus on official website of AMU university
- For taking admission to courses in respective faculty, it is necessary for the each candidates to attend the counselling in person conducted AMU.
- The list of candidates who is shortlisted or selected for counselling will be displayed on the notice board of the respective faculty/college/centre/proctor’s office/controller’s website.
- Admission process also include merit based admission so for this Merit list for some of the courses will be prepared after considering candidate’s performance in written test & interview (wherever applicable).
- Seat in AMU alloted to the candidates only on the basis of merit in entrance exam
Application form fees
The application form fees of different course is vary.
|B.Tech & B.Arch||700/-|
|S.S.S.C. (Humanities & Commerce)||500/-|
|Diploma in Engineering||500/-|
|M.A. Mass Comm.||400/-|