JIPMER Puducherry, Cutoff and Ranking Procedure
JIPMER Puducherry, Cutoff and Ranking Procedure: JIPMER 2017 result for the admission in Medical in MBBS will be declared by the institute very soon result will be published in the form of merit list shortlisted of all the declared candidates they have to follow the counselling procedure for the admission in MBBS program
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of postgraduate Medical Education and Research conducted basically two seasons for the examination in MBBS for medical students in the month of July and January students are to be shortlisted according to the merit basis and have to tentatively scheduled to start final June
herein below article we are providing you some of the last year cut off for the session 2015 and 16 for the admission in MBBS and BDS program for Jawaharlal Institute of postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Cut Off For the session 2015-16
|Category||JIPMER MBBS 2016 (closing rank)||JIPMER MBBS 2015 (opening rank)|
Admission Process For the session 2018
After getting selected and short listed in merit list student have to follow the counselling procedure at the respective counseling session centres
Student have to required all the below documents at the place of counselling procedure so carefully go through the below Bullet points
- Pass Certificate of the JIPMER Entrance Examination.
- Age Certificate showing the date of birth (Birth Certificate/X Std. Certificate).
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size color photographs.
- Original Hall Ticket issued by this Institute.
- One attested copy of each document.
- In case of Pondicherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Printout of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure along with last three years Income Tax returns of the parents. / Annual Income certificate in case parents are not employed.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority (not below the rank of Tahsildar).