Eligibility criteria for JIPMER Exam
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2019 –
JIPMER Puducherry, the exam conducting authority, has modified the eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS 2018. JIPMER MBBS 2019 eligibility criteria refers to the basic minimum requirements which must be fulfilled by applicants in order to become eligible for JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam. JIPMER MBBS 2019 will be conducted. Candidates must check JIPMER MBBS eligibility criteria 2018 before filling the application form of JIPMER MBBS. The application form of JIPMER MBBS 2019 has been opened from 2019, in online mode. Only those candidates who fulfill JIPMER MBBS eligibility criteria will be eligible to appear for JIPMER MBBS entrance, else their applications will be rejected. Eligibility criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2019 include aspects such as nationality, educational requirements, marks in qualifying exam, ie. 10+2, etc. Besides other requirements of JIPMER MBBS 2018 eligibility criteria, the candidate must have passed 10+2 in subjects comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English.
JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018-
- As per eligibility criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2019, the candidate must be a citizen of India or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) or NRI (Non-Resident Indian).
- OCI Candidates will be required to submit OCI registration certificate issued under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955, along with their application form. Also note that OCI/NRI candidates will only be permitted to apply under ‘general’ or ‘unreserved’ category for JIPMER MBBS.
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 eligibility criteria state that the candidate must have completed or must complete at least 17 years of age as on or before December 31, 2018.
- There is no upper age limit
- Candidates should note that, as per JIPMER MBBS eligibility criteria 2019, no relaxation in lower age limit will be given under any circumstances to any candidate, irrespective of his/her category.
- Applicants of JIPMER MBBS 2019 must have passed qualifying examination, ie. Class 10+2, from a Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 in subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) and English as main subjects.
- Applicant of JIPMER MBBS 2018 must have passed all the subjects of 10+2 individually, including PCB and English.
- Applicants belonging to ‘General’ category must have scored at least 60% aggregate (increased from 50%) in PCB, those belonging to ‘SC/ST/OBC categories’ must have scored at least 50% (increased from 40%) and those belonging to ‘General-OPH’ must have scored 50% (increased from 45%) in PCB in aggregate at 10+2 level.
Minimum Marks Required in 10+2 PCB.
|Category||Minimum Marks Required in 10+2
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria – Important Points-
- Candidates who are appearing in 10+2 level examination or haven’t yet obtained their results, can also apply for JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam, provided they fulfill all other JIPMER MBBS eligibility requirements 2019 including nationality, age limit and educational qualifications. However, their eligibility of JIPMER MBBS 2018 will be confirmed only after the declaration of their 10+2 result.
- As per eligibility criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2019, candidates who have passed their 10+2 qualifying examination from a board other than the one mentioned in above image, will be required to submit an ‘eligibility certificate’ obtained from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. OCI/NRI aspirants of JIPMER MBBS 2019 will also be required to obtain this eligibility certificate.
- JIPMER MBBS 2019 is a national level entrance examination which will provide admissions to 200 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal campuses. The result of JIPMER MBBS 2019.