Top medical colleges in Telangana. And Also Provide Full Details
1. OSMANIA MEDICAL COLLEGE – [OMC], HYDERABAD-
Osmania Medical College is one of the oldest and most renowned colleges in India. The college is affiliated to NTR Health University. The college offers Bachelor, Master and Paramedical courses in various specialties.
- The college was established as a Hyderabad Medical School in the year 1846. It also one of oldest institutions in the world
- The major hospital associated with the college is Afzalgunj Hospital. It has 9 other teaching hospitals affiliated with it where students rotate at different time-intervals during the program
- The college is recognized by Medical Council of India since 1951
- The college enrolled 200 students in MBBS, 274 in PG courses annually, 42 in Super-Specility
- Admissions to the undergraduate MBBS program is through Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) and to postgraduate is through entrance test, APPGE Osmania is considered the most competitive medical college to get into in the state of Telangana because of its high reputation as a center of clinical excellence
- Osmania has a rich history of pioneering medical innovations. For the first time, chloroform was used as an anesthetic in Osmania.
Turrebaz Khan Rd, Koti
Hyderabad – 500095
Telangana , India.
040-24656992 , 24653992.
2. SVS MEDICAL COLLEGE, MAHABUB NAGAR
With the growing need and demand for well qualified and trained medical professionals, the SVS Medical College was established in the year 1999. The modern times are good for medical advances as the generation next technologies have successfully made these advancements possible. Excellent medical education is imparted to the students by this college. The faculty is quite renowned in their fields and offer more than just theoretical knowledge that is generally imparted everywhere to the students. If one is thinking about a profession as a care giver or a medical professional, this college provides a perfect platform. Not giving away traditional knowledge, skills and practices totally, the college is also embracing latest technologies and keeps their students updated with the same. The academic environment is quite stimulating and the students find a perfect atmosphere for dedicated studies.
|Governing Body||Shri Venkata Sai Educational Society|
|Affiliation||NTR Health University, Andhra Pradesh, Medical College of India recognized|
|Admission Through||Merit Basis|
|Library||12, 686 books (4,960 reference books and 7,726 text books) 105 National Journals, 94 Foreign Journals and 600 e journals|
|Laboratory||Central Laboratory, Departmental Laboratory, Ward Side Laboratory, Central Research Laboratory; Computer Labs with 40 systems|
3. DR VRK WOMEN’S MEDICAL COLLEGE, RANGAREDDI-
The Dr VRK Women’s Medical College is one place which offers students to learn the medical course and even allows a chance to do their research in a few programs. The campus is a part of a much established educational society the Dr VRK Educational Society, which runs a few more educational institutions. Along with the support of versed teaching staff and well established infrastructure the management is stepping ahead in providing a better career to all the enthusiast students.
|established the year||2010|
|Approval||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Institute affiliated to||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
4. DECCAN COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, HYDERABAD-
|Type of Institute||Private|
|How to Reach||20.3 km from Hyderabad Airport
9.3 km from Hyderabad Railway Station
30.5 km from Hyderabad Bus Stand
5. BHASKAR MEDICAL COLLEGE – [BMC], HYDERABAD-
95 Indian and 48 Foreign Journals
Over 2,725 Online Journals
500 online books