List of Best medical colleges in Odisha
1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar
- Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
- Estd : 2012
- Ownership : Government
- Approved By : MCI
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Sijua Patrapada Bhubaneswar-751019 Odisha India.
Also Read – List of Best medical colleges in Assam
2. SRI RAM CHANDRA BHANJ MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL – [SCBMCH], CUTTACK-
Sri Ram Chandra Bhanj Medical College And Hospital – [SCB] was established in 1944. Sriram Chandra Bhanj Medical College & Hospital (S.C.B Medical College) is a pioneer medical institute in Eastern India in medical teaching, training, and research. This Institution is situated in the City of Cuttack with a sprawling campus of 87.32 acres.
- It has been recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India)
- It was originally maintained from the proceeds of an endowment made by Marahatta Government
- The college is affiliated with Utkal University.
Cuttack – 753007
Orissa , India.
0671-2414355 , 2414080.
3. MAHARAJA KRISHNA CHANDRA GAJAPATI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL – [MKCG], BERHAMPUR
Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College And Hospital – [MKCG], is a government hospital cum medical college located in Berhampur, Ganjam in the state of Odisha. While the medical college started operating in 1962, the hospital was founded in 1966. It derives its name from Krushna Chandra Gajapati, the late Maharaja of Parlakhemundi, Ganjam. The college started offering undergraduate courses from 1963 and post-graduate courses nine years later. Currently, it provides education to 150 UG students, 95 PG students and 30 diploma students. Besides having 800 beds in 8 non clinical and 23 clinical departments, it has a tele-medicine unit offered by ISRO.
|Affiliation||Medical Council of India|
|Admission through||AIPMT and Odisha JEE|
|Hostel Accommodation Capacity||620 for boys and 270 for girls|
|How to reach||2.5 kms from Berhampur Railway Station, Brahmapur, Odisha|
4. SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY – [SOA], BHUBANESWAR-
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) is a Deemed to be University located in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. Since its inception in 2007, the University offers various Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral programs in various disciplines. The University has eight constituent institutes offering various programs. The candidates can apply to these programs through Siksa ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT).
|Type of University||Deemed to be University|
|Accreditation||‘A’ Grade by NAAC|
|How to Reach||2.4 km from Bhubaneshwar Bus Stand
7 km from Bhubaneshwar Railway Station
18.1km Bhubaneshwar Airport
5. Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar-
- Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Estd : 2007
- Ownership : Private
- Approved By : MCI
- Affiliated To : Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
All India Rank
13For Year : 2017
120.98Out of 500
Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences
BHUBANESWAR – 751024 ODISHA INDIA.