NDA Entrance Exam Syllabus and marking scheme.
National Defense Academy-
Scheme of NDA Entrance Examination
1. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:
a) Mathematics (01) – 2-½ Hours (300 Marks)
b) General Ability Test (02) – 2-½ Hours (600 Marks)
Total 900 Marks
2. The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “b” OF GENERAL ABILITY TESTS WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS English
3. In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
4. Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
5. The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the exam
6. The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall
The paper will be of both language Hindi & English. Answering Method: Each question will have four optional answer candidates have to choose the right one only
There will be negative marking for incorrect response given by candidates in the objective type questions. Candidates use only black ball pen to mark answers.