About NTSE Gujarat, Exam & Selection procedure.
National Talent Search Examination:
State Examination Board – Gandhinagar has released the official notification for Gujarat NTSE 2018 Stage 1 Exam. Important details regarding this exam are given below:
Exam date: 5th November 2016 (Sunday)
Last Date of Application Submission: 30 August 2017.
Eligibility: Any students studying in class 10th for the given the year 2017-18.
Eligible Candidates can Apply online Here: www.sebexam.org
NTSE 2018 Scholarship Criteria:
- Candidates who will pursue further studies in Science, Humanities, Languages, Commerce, vocational studies and Fine Arts will be awarded scholarship amount till Ph.D level
- Candidates who study professional programmes i.e. Medicine, Engineering, Technology, Management, and Law are provided scholarship amount till their second-degree level or postgraduate programme.
NTSE Exam Pattern 2018:
The stage 1 exam of NTSE 2018 was conducted by the respective states and UTs on November 4 and 5, 2018 in an offline mode. For stage 1 and stage 2 exam of NTSE 2018, there will be three tests as mentioned below –
- Mental Ability Test (MAT) – The written test MAT of NTSE 2018 will be based on 50 objective type questions for one mark each. Candidates will be provided 45 minutes to attempt the test.
- Language Aptitude Test (LAT) – The second paper will be of the language test for English or Hindi as selected by the candidate. There will be 50 questions for the language paper carrying a total of 50 marks and the time duration will be 45 minutes.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) – The paper III of NTSE 2018 will be a scholastic aptitude test for a total of 100 marks and will be carrying 100 questions.
For stage 1, there will be no negative marking.
In Stage 2 examination, the examination pattern has been modified by NCERT. The NTSE Stage 2 exam will comprise of two papers. Paper 1-Mental Ability test and Paper 2- Scholastic Aptitude Test. The NTSE 2018 Stage 2 exam will be held on May 13, 2018. There will be no paper on Language Test. Each paper will consist of 100 questions. Also, there will be no negative marking in both the papers. Only those candidates qualifying in both the papers separately will be considered for merit.
|Gujarat||Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1
MR campus, Shahibaug
Near Police Commissioner’s Office