About Sainik School Amaravathinagar. Also No. Of Seats
Sainik School Amaravathinagar-
Sainik School Amaravathinagar is one among the 25 Sainik Schools in India, located in Tamil Nadu.
It is an English medium, the residential school for boys providing public school education with a military bias up to 10+2 stage as per the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Get the admission in Sainik School Amaravathinagar (Tamil Nadu) after qualifying the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam, Medical Fitness Test, and Interview. Sainik School Amaravathinagar applications for admission to VI and XI standards are going to make available on the official website. The prospectus is available from 16th October 2017 on the official website. For more details, you should visit the official website at www.sainikschoolamaravathinagar.edu.in.
The students who need to study in Sainik School Amaravathinagar can apply for the All India Sainik School entrance exam. The admission for VI and IX standards should strictly make for boys only. The student should bring the application form from the school. The student can also download the admission form with prospectus from the official website. The cost of an application as deposited by Demand draft along with completed application form. The students have to give the necessary details in the application form. The candidates should be advised to submit the application form before the last date of submission.
Number of Seats:
Total Number of seats can be changed by Sainik School Amaravathinagar Administrative Department depending upon withdrawal/ passing out of Class 12th boys.
- For Class VI – 80 Seats
- For Class IX – 10 Seats.
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- For VI Standard: The students aged between 10 and 11 years as on 1st July 2018 [whose date of birth is between 02nd July 2007 and 1st July 2008] are eligible for admission.
- For XI Standard: The students aged between 13 and 14 years on 1st July 2018 [whose date of birth is between 02-July-2004 to 1-July-2005] are eligible for admission.
- The students who are attended previous Sainik School Entrance exam are not eligible to apply.
- A student should be clear the previous year class examination before to start the next session for next class means students who are appearing in 5th & 8th standard are eligible to apply.
Candidates who belong to General/Defence Category, they have to pay Rs.400/- as Prospectus Cum Application Form Fee while SC/ST Category have to pay Rs.250/- only. Make the Application Fee payment through Demand Draft in favor of Principal, Sainik School Amaravathingar at payable SBI Amaravathinagar, Branch Code – 2191. Candidates can also make the fee payment through Online Mode. Above mentioned fee is for the online procedure.
Sainik School Amaravathinagar Admission Schedule 2018:
- Issuing Application form starting date: 16 October 2017
- Issuing Application form Closed date: 30 November 2017
- Last date of Submit the Application form: 05 December 2017
- Date of Entrance Exam: 07 January 2018
- Declaration of First Merit List: February 2018
- Interview and Medical Exam: February 2018 to March 2018.
Tuition Fee in Sainik School is Rs. 66000/- (Rupees Sixty six Thousand Only) for the year 2017 – 2018 which will be increased by 10% every year and this increase will also be borne by the parents. (Kindly note that the fee structure may change from time to time as per the directions of the Board of Governors, Sainik School Society, New Delhi). The full paying students are to pay the school fees as prescribed under.
Yearly Basis Amount
Half Yearly Amount
Rs. 66,000 /-
(due on 10th June)
Rs. 33,100 /-
(due on 10th June and 10th Nov)
Sainik School AmaravathiNagar
|Amaravathinagar, Tamil Nadu
|Motto||“Can Do It” (Kkarthum ShaaKkyam – in Devanagari)|
|Established||16 July 1962|
Capt TN Sridhar
Vice principal =Lt Cdr N KATTABOMMAN Administrative officer:Lt Col Prashant Borde
|Affiliations||CBSE : 1980001|