About Sainik School Bhubaneswar-Also Admission & Application Form
Sainik School Bhubaneswar-
Sainik School, Bhubaneswar is one of the 24 Sainik Schools in India. It is a purely residential school for boys. The medium of instruction is English. Established by Government of India on 1 February 1962 at Bhubaneswar, the Capital City of Odisha. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education and is a member of Indian Public Schools Conference (IPSC).
The school prepares boys for entry into the National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla, Pune and for other walks of life.
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Notification| Application Form:
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission Form 2018 Available Here. Get Sainik School Bhubaneswar Class 6th & 9th Admission Form 2018 from the link mentioned here on our web portal – sainikschoolsguide.in. Also get the Sainik School Bhubaneswar Entrance
Reservation of Seats:
- For the Odisha State Boys Applicants – 67%
- For Other States/ Union Territories (For Boys) – 33%
Within the Above Reservation Classification:
- For SC Category Reservation – 15%
- For ST Category Reservation – 7.5%
- Reservation for Child of Service Personal Including Ex-Serviceman – 25%
Sainik School Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit Criteria:
- For class VI: The applicant age should be 10 to 11 years old (02.07.2007 to 01.07.2008).
- For class IX: The students should be 13 to 14 years old (02.07.2004 to 01.07.2005).
- For 6th Class: Minimum Required Qualification is 05th Class (Passed).
- For 9th Class: Applicant should be passed the 08th Standard from a authorized school/board.
Application Fees Details:
Online Mode: Method One- Aspirants can pay their application free through online mode on the official website. When you get the application form from the Official website then you have to pay the following fee –
- For General / Defense – Rs. 400/-.
- For SC and ST – Rs. 250/-.
Offline Mode: Second way, when you get the Prospectus Cum Application Form along with one sample question paper from the School Office otherwise aspirants also get the prospectus through IPO or Demand Draft in favor Principal, Sainik School Bhubaneswar, payable at any Nationalized Bank Bhubaneswar on any working date then applicant have to pay the following costs for both 6th & 9th Classes-
- For General/Defence (By Post) – Rs.450/-
- For General/Defence (At the School Counter) – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST (Through Post) – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST (At the School Counter) – Rs.250/-
- The school provides excellent facilities such, as well-equipped, spacious classrooms with the latest learning tools and equipment.
- It has cutting-edge labs for biology, physics, chemistry, computer and language as well as well-stocked library.
- The school provides students with 24/7 internet access.
- Facilities are also available for games and sports activities such as football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, horse riding, etc.
Distt-Khurda, Odisha, Bhubaneswar-751005