Sainik School Chittorgarh. Its Admission & Eligibility Criteria
Sainik School Chittorgarh-
Sainik School, Chittorgarh, established in 1961, is a military school based in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India.
It is one of several Sainik Schools. The school prepares students for entry into the National Defence Academy. The School is affiliated with CBSE.
The Sainik School is basically for boys. It is governed by the Ministry Defense Government of our country. The students will get the educational coaching and as well as Defense training in this academic system. Therefore many of the students would like to join in this school. Those students can get admission through the notification released by the school authority. Every year, the school authority will distribute the admission form for class 6 and 9. The interested students can go through the official website www.sschittorgrah.com.
Seats in Sainik School Chittorgarh:
- In Class VI: 70 Seats
- In Class IX: 30 Seats.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria of this school should be different for both class 6 and 9. Those details are mentioned below.
- For class 6: Candidates belonging to age group of 10 to 11 years as on 1st July 2017. It is between July 2, 2007, to July 1, 2008.
- For class 9: Candidates belonging to age group of 13 to 14 years as on 1st July 2017. It is between July 2, 2004, to July 1, 2005.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Entrance Exam Fees:
The entrance fees must be paid by the students while applying to this school. The entrance fees are discussed below.
|Category||At Counter by DD/ Cash or Online Mode||By Post|
|For General / Ex-Defense / Defense||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|For SC / ST Category||Rs. 250||Rs. 300|
Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission Form:
The admission form is available on Official Website in Online Mode and offline mode. The students can choose any of the modes as per their convenience. While compared to offline mode, many students choose the online mode. So, let us discuss about the online admission form. This will be more useful to the students since they can able to submit the form within the short time. The online admission form is available on the official website. The students can fill the online admission form by using the following points.
- Visit the official website – sainikschooladmission.in or sschittorgarh.com
- Select the new registration link.
- In that, click on the application form.
- The online application form will be displayed.
- Enter the required details which are asked in the application form.
- Make sure that, the information is true.
- Submit the Online Form and Make the fee payment.
Sainik School, District- Chittorgarh
State -Rajasthan (312001)
E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website – www.sschittorgarh.com