“Sharma ji ka beta” always studies less than you but every time he gets better marks in the exam and your parents may scold you “Study more beta, See Shamra ji ka beta gets more marks than you. What are you doing whole day?” But you never get understand after studying more than him how you could get fewer marks!!
I am telling where you go behind. Studying 12 hours a day and getting good marks in the exam is not the same thing. You have to read all the chapters and also perform well on the exam day. In the exam day “Sharma ji ka beta” performs better than you and gets better marks.
Most of the students face such problem after seeing the question: “Ohh! I read this 2 months ago, I revised it also, even last night I re-revised”; desperately you try to trigger some important portion of the answer or try to remember the exact formula; Alas! You fail. You could not write the answer properly. And the situation becomes worst when you see your friend asks for extra sheets and everyone is writing ferociously and you get nervous and start forgetting all the answer that you studied in past 1 year.
What is the way to remember everything during the exam?
- When you study a lesson, concentrate and avoid distractions.
- Write all the important points/formulas and draw all the diagrams in your notebook after reading the chapter.
- End of the day tries to remind all those things that you learned in that day in 15-20 minutes.
- In the weekend revise the entire lesson that you read in that week.
- If you have any doubts clear it immediately.
- Don’t follow the rule: Study and Memorise without understanding anything. Steve Jobs famously said “Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, they just saw something”.
- Although this may make you look a little crazy, give it a go! You will be surprised how much more you can remember when you’ve said it out loud. You will remember the thing 150% more time if you do this.
- After every 1 or 2 chapter gives test of that topic. If you feel you still have some doubt or in any part of that topic solve this.
- Experience the entire thing practically or imagine it in real life that will help you to memorise things quickly.
- No need to study a lot before exam day. Get a good sleep before the day because the weak brain may not work properly during exam time.
- If during the exam you could not give an answer to any particular question; leave this and try others. Otherwise, you could not able to give the proper answer to others questions.
- Last but not the least don’t fear exams. Spoiling one exam can’t judge your knowledge on that subject. You will get many other such opportunities to showcase your talent.
Trust me; you will see the impact on the day of your exam.
All the best.
Please Subscribe Us to get latest important notifications, Exam news, Papers and Many More…
[formidable id=”2″ title=”1″]