About WBJEE 2018 & Important dates & Also About Details
WBJEE (West Bengal joint entrance) the exam board will conduct WBJEE 2018 in offline mode on 22nd of April the paper will conduct Hindi moves in the morning paper 1 and in the evening paper 2 registration process for the year 2018 is presently over admit card will be available from 12th of April 2013 ad for Burberry result, it will be come about the second week of June 2018 candidates qualified for JEE WB for the year 2018 get access to apply for the counseling and seat allotment the last date for the application form use of 19th of January 2018 WBJEE 2018 specifically conducted for the admission in 104 government colleges for the admission of B tech and as well as for Self Financing Engineering & Technological participating institutes. All the info related to exam dates result in declaration seat allotment and various others read the below article carefully.
Details about WBJEEE 2018:
|Exam Name||WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination)|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (OMR) Mode|
|Duration of Examination||4 hours|
|Category of Exam||State Level|
|Number of Registrations||Over 1.27 Lakh|
|B.Tech Programmes Offered||37|
Important dates for WBJEEE 2018:
|Availability of Online Application Form||December 19, 2017|
|Last date to Fill Online Application Form||January 19, 2018|
|Facility for Removal of Discrepancy in Uploaded Images||January 2, 2018|
|Correction Facility for Registered Candidates||January 26-28, 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||April 12, 2018 (Tentative)|
|WBJEE 2018 Exam||April 22, 2018
Paper I (Mathematics)
Paper II (Physics & Chemistry)
|Availability of Answer Key||Third week of May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||June 5, 2018 (Tentative)|
|Counseling Session||Second week of June to the Third week of July 2018 (Tentative|
How to download admit card:
- Go to the official website of WBJEE 2018.
- Click on the link download the admit card for WB JEE 2018.
- Fill all the required points and with the help of registration number and generated password submit your application form along with security pin.
- Check all the details provided on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take one print out of the same for future purpose.
For more info contact:
- Address: AQ 13/1, Sector-V, SaltLake City, Kolkata – 700091
- Reception: 033- 23671198
- Examination: 1800-102-3781 (Toll Free), 033- 23671149/ 23671159/ 23671199